Erchonia Corporation was founded in 1996 as a small family business, and even though we’ve grown into an international enterprise, we still operate under the founding principles that guided us to our present success. Our commitment to the legitimate advancement of Low Level Laser Therapy (3LT®) through scientific and clinical research has transformed Erchonia into a world leader in the field of LLLT technology. The integrity, diligence, quality and commitment of our company are evident in the rigorous process we follow in order to take a research hypothesis from concept to viable, agency-approved product and treatment method. To ensure a steadfast adherence to our unique all-encompassing approach, our company serves as manufacturer, marketer, developer, promoter, creator and user of all our products.
Our mission statement is simply “Quality Not Compromise” is ingrained in every aspect of our business,from an unwavering belief in the limitless potential applications of low- level laser, down to the care and quality of the smallest component of our devices. Just pick up any Erchonia product and feel the quality of workmanship and see the attention to detail that can only come from Erchonia’s near-complete control of the manufacturing and assembly processes that go into each product bearing the Erchonia name.
The following list of Erchonia IP covers US patents issued, US pending patents that have reached the published for public knowledge stage of the review process, and issued US trademarks. This list does not cover the numerous pending patents in the US that have not cycled to the publishing phase and / or our International patents, patent pending and trademarks. Erchonia Corporation hold numerous foreign patents and trademarks, as each US filed is accompanied by application via the PCT.
*6,605,079 Method for performing lipoplasty using external laser radiation *6,746,473 Dual Diode – Therapeutic laser device *8,083,785 Multi Probe Diode *D500361 Combined hand-held medical and chiropractic treatment device *6,013,096 Hand Held Laser Light Generator Device *8,439,927 Method of Using Multi-Probe Laser Device *7,118,588 Scanning Treatment Laser *8,932,338 Non Invasive Method for Site-Specific Fat Reduction *7,922,751 Stand – Alone Scanning Laser Device *7,947,067 Scanning Treatment Laser with Sweep Beam Spot and Universal Carriage *7,993,382 Fat Reduction Using External Laser Radiation and Niacin *8,439,959 Full-Body Laser Scanner and Method of Mapping and Contouring the Body *8,097,029 Stand – Alone Scanning Laser Device *8,348,985 Stand – Alone Scanning Laser Device *8,813,756 Non-Invasive Method for Fat Reduction Using Wavelengths shorter than 632nm (Green Laser) *8,366,756 Low level laser therapy device with open bore *9,149,650 Non-Invasive Method for Fat Reduction Using Wavelengths shorter than 632nm (Green Laser) Continuation *8,814,924 Fungal Infection Therapy Device with LLL *8,409,264 Fungal Infection Therapy Method with LLL *7,800,554 Varying Angle Antenna for Electromagnetic Radiation Dissipation Device *8,155,721 Method and Device for Reducing Exposure to Undesirable Electromagnetic Radiation *7,973,736 Varying Angle Antenna for Electromagnetic Radiation Dissipation Device *8,525,750 Varying Angle Antenna for Electromagnetic Radiation Dissipation Device *8,704,729 Extended Varying Angle Antenna for Electromagnetic Radiation Dissipation *D460190 Chiropractic Adjustor Apparatus *6,875,186 Pressure-actuated percussive device *7,883,533 Method and Apparatus for Electrolytic Hydrotherapy
Nothing Heals Faster™
Takes the Scar Out of Scar Tissue™
ISO 13485: 2003
EN ISO 13485: 2012
(type ERCHONIA in the Establishment field)
(type ERCHONIA in the Establishment field)
Erchonia’s approach to management is a testament to innovation. We are managed by a cross-functional and diverse senior management team, comprised of business, sales, marketing,
compliance, research, and engineering expertise. Our unique brand of dimensional management ensures the height, depth and breadth of a matter has been considered. The success of this approach is evident, through our over 2 decades of steadfast growth as a thriving business and a world leader in low level laser technologies.
Erchonia’s approach to management is a testament to innovation. We are managed by a cross-functional and diverse senior management team, comprised of business, sales, marketing, compliance, research, and engineering expertise. This approach ensures that every facet of company, from business plan to product support, has been accessed, developed, and maintained from a full spectrum view. Our unique brand of dimensional management ensures the height, depth and breadth of a matter has been considered. The success of this approach is evident, through our over (2) decades of steadfast growth as a thriving business and as World Leaders in Low Level Laser Therapy.
Erchonia Corporation has advanced modern medicine by introducing low level laser as a viable non-invasive medical modality, obtaining market clearances for the treatment of:
• January 2002: Treatment of chronic neck and shoulder pain
• September 2004: Liposuction assistance & reduction of associated pain.
• May 2005: Treatment of acne
• April 2008: Breast augmentation assistance & reduction of associated pain.
• August 2010: Circumference reduction of the waist, hips and thighs (Zerona)
• June 2012: Non-invasive reduction of arm circumference (Zerona)
• August 2013: Reduction in the Appearance of Cellulite (Verju Laser System with Massager)
• August 2013: Non-invasive Body Contouring of the Waist, Hips and Thighs (Verjú)
• October 2013: the relief of minor chronic neck and shoulder pain; reduce pain after liposuction of the thighs, hips and stomach; or reduce post-surgery pain (XLR8)
• April 2014: the relief of chronic heel pain from plantar fasciitis (FX 635)
• October 2014: Non-Invasive Body Contouring of the Waist, Hips and Upper Abdomen for BMI 30-40
• January 2015: Zerona OTC – Non-Invasive Dermatological Aesthetic Treatment for the reduction of the circumference of the hips, waist and thighs
• May 2015: Zerona-Z6 (6) Week Protocol – Non-Invasive Dermatological Aesthetic Treatment for the Reduction of Circumference of Hips, Waist, Thighs and Upper
Abdomen (1 Tx per Week for 6 Weeks)
• June 2016: LunulaLaser. The LunulaLaser device is indicated for use for the temporary increase of clear nail in patients with onychomycosis (e.g., dermatophytes Trichophyton rubrum and T. mentagrophytes, and/or yeasts Candida albicans, etc.)
• December 2016: Zerona OTC Overall Body Circumference Reduction. The ZERONA Z6 OTC Laser is indicated for use as a non-invasive dermatological aesthetic treatment for the reduction of body circumference
• May 2018: FX 635 Laser is indicated for the following two indications:
a. as an adjunct to provide relief of minor chronic low back pain of musculoskeletal origin.
b. as an adjunct to reducing chronic heel pain arising from plantar fasciitis.